Balblair Whisky — Online Auction Statistics
|Owner||Inver House Distillers Ltd.|
Founded in 1790, Balblair distillery was rebuilt in 1895 by the designer Charles C Doig to be closer to the Edderton Railway Station on the Inverness and Ross-shire Railway line. However, so good was the original water source that the rebuilt distillery chose to ignore a nearby burn in favour of the original Ault Dearg burn. To this day, the Balblair Distillery continues to use this original water source.
Balblair whisky style: Light, sweet whisky with nutty notes. A pleasant Highland malt whisky.
The following interesting releases can be highlighted:
- Balblair 2006 - Single Cask #77 (91+ WB rating, DB, SC, CS, 14 y.o.)
- Balblair 1969 (92+ WB rating, DB, 43 y.o.)
- Balblair 1966 - 38 Years Old (92+ WB rating, DB)
- Balblair 1970 - 35 Years Old (92+ WB rating, DB)
- Balblair 1965 - Single Cask #894 (92+ WB rating, DB, CS, SC, 43 y.o.)
- Balblair 1990 Single Cask #1463 (91+ WB rating, DB, SC, CS, 22 y.o.)
- Balblair 33 Years Old (90+ WB rating, DB)
- Balblair 1983 Single Cask #410 (90+ WB rating, DB, SC, CS, 31 y.o.)
- Balblair 1988 Single Cask #2248 (90+ WB rating, DB, SC, CS, 21 y.o.)
- Balblair 25 Year Old (88+ WB rating, DB)
- and more ...
Explore Balblair Lots From Online Auctions
More than 7233 finished and 64 live Balblair whisky lots in our database. If you are interested in one of the following questions, you have come to the right place:
- Where to buy an collectible or rare Balblair bottle highly rated on Whiskybase at a fair price to add to your collection?
- How and where is the best way to sell whisky at online auction?
- What is the real market price of old or rare Balblair whisky bottle?
Top 10 Expensive Balblair Whiskies Sold at Auctions
Balblair live lots on Catawiki Whisky Auction
|End date||Lot||Auction||Last Bid||Want it?|
|Apr 5 20:24||Balblair 2011 10 years old Single Cask - The Maltman - 70cl live||Catawiki Whisky Auction||£ 35.0||Place Bid|
Top 20 Expensive Balblair Whiskies From Online Retailers
The chart of monthly trade volumes of the Balblair distillery. The chart is in direct proportion to the lot quantity and prices, displaying the liquidity of lots on the secondary market and interest in them. Trading volume growth indicates the drawn attention to distellery
The chart of lot price fluctuation by month of the Balblair distillery. The lot average price chart indicates the growth or fall of the investment attractiveness of whisky over time.
The chart, representing traded lot quantity by month of the Balblair distillery. The chart displays the popularity and seasonal dependence of the quantity of the lots auctioned online.
Whisky Auctions Schedule & FeesAuction Schedule Auction Fees
Ultimate Tools For Collectors, Investors And Whisky Lovers!
Past Whisky Auctions
Explore lots from the past online whisky auctions. Know the real buying and selling values.
Live Whisky Auctions
Search for interesting lots in the database of all current whisky auctions. Find the best deal.
Whisky Collection Tracker
Keep track of the real value of your whisky collection. Based on the data from recent auctions.
Save your whisky searches for quick and easy access in both completed and active auctions.
Interactive Price Charts
The charts allow you to see price trends for the whisky you're interested in in a more visual form.
Retail Whisky Offers
Search for the best deals at online whisky shops. All the major shops in one place.