Benrinnes Whisky — Online Auction Statistics
Benrinnes distillery was launched in 1826 by Peter Mackenzie. Relaunched in 1835. It was not in operation from 1943 to 1945. It was extensively rebuilt in the 1950s. Annual production of 1.6 million litres.
Used in blends: Johnnie Walker Red Label, Black Label, J&B, Dewar's, Crawford's 5 Star, The Castle, The Antiquary. When its somewhat unusual single malt was bottled in 1991 it was the Benrinnes Flora & Fauna series. Unusual because it uses partial triple distillation.
The most interesting releases include these releases:
- Benrinnes 1985 - 23 Years Old (89+ WB rating, DB, CS, 6000 bottles)
- Benrinnes 1992 - 21 Years Old (88+ WB rating, DB, CS, 2892 bottles)
- Benrinnes 1962 - 18 Years Old - Cadenhead (91+ WB rating)
- Benrinnes 1971 - 26 Years Old - Cadenhead (89+ WB rating)
- Benrinnes 1974 - 22 Years Old - Adelphi (90+ WB rating, CS)
- Benrinnes 2006 - 13 Years Old - Adelphi (89+ WB rating, CS)
- Benrinnes 1997 - 20 Years Old - Daily Dram (90+ WB rating, CS)
- Benrinnes 1984 - 30 Years Old - XOP (90+ WB rating, CS, 186 bottles, Douglas Laing)
- Benrinnes 1974 - Reserve - Gordon & MacPhail (91+ WB rating)
- and more ...
Benrinnes whisky style: A thick and aromatic malt whisky, often with a smoky note. At times defined as creamy. For a tonic or after dinner.
Explore Benrinnes Lots From Online Auctions
More than 4398 finished and 61 live Benrinnes whisky lots in our database. If you are interested in one of the following questions, you have come to the right place:
- Where to buy an collectible or rare Benrinnes bottle highly rated on Whiskybase at a fair price to add to your collection?
- How and where is the best way to sell whisky at online auction?
- What is the real market price of old or rare Benrinnes whisky bottle?
Top 10 Expensive Benrinnes Whiskies Sold at Auctions
Top 20 Expensive Benrinnes Whiskies From Online Retailers
The chart of monthly trade volumes of the Benrinnes distillery. The chart is in direct proportion to the lot quantity and prices, displaying the liquidity of lots on the secondary market and interest in them. Trading volume growth indicates the drawn attention to distellery
The chart of lot price fluctuation by month of the Benrinnes distillery. The lot average price chart indicates the growth or fall of the investment attractiveness of whisky over time.
The chart, representing traded lot quantity by month of the Benrinnes distillery. The chart displays the popularity and seasonal dependence of the quantity of the lots auctioned online.
Whisky Hunter — Ultimate Tools For Collectors, Investors And Whisky Lovers!
Past Whisky Auctions
Explore lots from the past online whisky auctions. Know the real buying and selling values.
Live Whisky Auctions
Search for interesting lots in the database of all current whisky auctions. Find the best deal.
Whisky Collection Tracker
Keep track of the real value of your whisky collection. Based on the data from recent auctions.
Save your whisky searches for quick and easy access in both completed and active auctions.
Interactive Price Charts
The charts allow you to see price trends for the whisky you're interested in in a more visual form.