Tobermory Whisky — Online Auction Statistics
|Owner||Burn Stewart Distillers Ltd|
In 1972 the abandoned Tobermory distillery on the Isle of Mull was brought back to life. For a distillery that had not produced a single drop of whisky in the previous 40 years and had been empty and briefly used as a naval base during the Second World War, it was an extraordinary act of reincarnation. And probably reckless, given the state of the whisky industry at the time.
The distillery's basic range includes Tobermory 10 y.o., Tobermory 15 y.o., and Ledaig 10 y.o. whiskies.
Previously, however, there have been quite a few limited-edition Ledaig releases, as well as a 32-year-old Tobermory vintage released in 2005.
Among all the interesting Tobermory bottles, several ones, highly rated according to WhiskyBase, can be outlined:
- Ledaig 1972 - 42 Years Old (94+ WB rating, DB, 500 bottles)
- Tobermory 1972 - 32 Years Old (92+ WB rating, DB)
- Ledaig 1972 Oloroso Finish (92+ WB rating, DB)
- Ledaig 1974 (90+ WB rating, DB)
- Ledaig 16 Year Old - Sherry Cask Finish (92+ WB rating, DB, CS)
- Ledaig 21 Year Old (89+ WB rating, DB)
- Tobermory 2003 - Muscat Finish (89+ WB rating, DB, 16 y.o.)
- Tobermory 19 Years Old - Marsala Cask Finish (89+ WB rating, DB, 19 y.o.)
- and more ...
Explore Tobermory Lots From Online Auctions
More than 7204 finished and 60 live Tobermory whisky lots in our database. If you are interested in one of the following questions, you have come to the right place:
- Where to buy an collectible or rare Tobermory bottle highly rated on Whiskybase at a fair price to add to your collection?
- How and where is the best way to sell whisky at online auction?
- What is the real market price of old or rare Tobermory whisky bottle?
Top 10 Expensive Tobermory Whiskies Sold at Auctions
Top 20 Expensive Tobermory Whiskies From Online Retailers
The chart of monthly trade volumes of the Tobermory distillery. The chart is in direct proportion to the lot quantity and prices, displaying the liquidity of lots on the secondary market and interest in them. Trading volume growth indicates the drawn attention to distellery
The chart of lot price fluctuation by month of the Tobermory distillery. The lot average price chart indicates the growth or fall of the investment attractiveness of whisky over time.
The chart, representing traded lot quantity by month of the Tobermory distillery. The chart displays the popularity and seasonal dependence of the quantity of the lots auctioned online.
Whisky Auctions Schedule & FeesAuction Schedule Auction Fees
Ultimate Tools For Collectors, Investors And Whisky Lovers!
Past Whisky Auctions
Explore lots from the past online whisky auctions. Know the real buying and selling values.
Live Whisky Auctions
Search for interesting lots in the database of all current whisky auctions. Find the best deal.
Whisky Collection Tracker
Keep track of the real value of your whisky collection. Based on the data from recent auctions.
Save your whisky searches for quick and easy access in both completed and active auctions.
Interactive Price Charts
The charts allow you to see price trends for the whisky you're interested in a more visual form.
Retail Whisky Offers
Search for the best deals at online whisky shops. All the major shops in one place.